Views: 0 Author: Dongguan Do Hearts Technology Co.,ltd. Publish Time: 2022-08-08 Origin: www.doheartsmachine.com
Why does the silicone get sticky or poisoning?
1. Contact or mix the rubber compound with nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), sulfur (S), tin (Sn), lead (Pb), mercury (Hg), alcohol, water, etc.;
2. Liquid silica gel should avoid contact with putty (more in the electronics industry), sludge, TPV, painted surface, organic tin solder joints, and rosin (rosin is used in the welding of electronic factories);
3. When operating, it should be separated from the container that has used condensed silica gel. Use the room temperature silica gel tool to operate the silica gel to avoid the phenomenon of non-curing or surface stickiness, incomplete curing or even non-curing.
4. Some color pastes will poison the silicone and not solidify, and the non-environmentally friendly color pastes will contain some substances that consume silica gel curing.
5. Some figure studios like to use the addition type to open the mold. It is inevitable to use oily clay and the like, which will cause the surface to be slightly sticky. The solution is to brush a layer of slow-drying gold water on the surface.