Views: 0 Author: Dongguan Do Hearts Technology Co.,ltd. Publish Time: 2022-08-08 Origin: www.doheartsmachine.com
Why does liquid silicone not cure after use?
Liquid silicone does not cure into two phenomena
A: Not cured at all,
B: Semi-cured state.
What is the reason for not curing at all?
The reason why the addition type 1:1 silicone is not cured at all
1. The mixing tool or container has used industrial-grade condensed silica gel before, causing the silica gel not to cure.
2. Contact or mix the rubber compound with nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), sulfur (S), tin (Sn), lead (Pb), mercury (Hg), alcohol, water, etc.;
3. The ratio is not 1:1 according to the correct ratio;
4. If color paste is added, it is also necessary to consider whether the color paste is environmentally friendly;
5. If there is nothing wrong, are there two doses a or two doses b;
The reason why the condensed silica gel is not cured at all: 1. The ratio of curing agent is incorrect. The correct ratio is within 2-5%;
2. There is a problem with the manufacturer's curing agent
What is the reason for semi-curing?
Reasons for the semi-curing phenomenon of the addition type: 1. When the silica gel is used, the surrounding operating temperature is too low, resulting in the inhibition of the gold catalyst and the inability to carry out the catalytic reaction;
2. If the stirring is not uniform, half of the silica gel will be cured and half of it will not be cured;
3. Contact or mix the rubber compound with nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), sulfur (S), tin (Sn), lead (Pb), mercury (Hg), alcohol, water, etc.;
4. Most customers like to add a variety of color pastes to the addition type of silica gel. Some will cause the silica gel to be poisoned and not cured, so the color paste should be environmentally friendly;
Reasons for the semi-curing phenomenon of condensed silica gel: 1. The amount of curing agent added is not enough, resulting in the completion of the curing agent reaction and part of the silica gel has not been catalyzed;
2. If the humidity in the air is not enough, consider putting a humidifier indoors or adding a little water droplets to the silica gel;
3. The stirring is not in place, resulting in some parts not being mixed with the catalyst.