Views: 83 Author: Dong Guan Do Hearts Technology Co.,Ltd Publish Time: 2021-12-09 Origin: https://www.doheartsmachine.com/
The silicone machine is used to make trademark silica gel, which is a kind of printed silica gel used for machine imprinting on textiles. It is suitable for high-frequency, hot pressing and other processes for making trademark patterns with strong three-dimensional effect: trademark silica gel is a kind of through silk Screen printing, can firmly adhere to the special silicone on the surface of textiles, non-woven fabrics, and other materials.
How does the silicone machine work?
What should we pay attention to when using silicone machine?
Why does silicone machine stick to mold?
Hot vulcanized glue with hot melt
1. Silicone trademark label vulcanization molding: silicone machine can choose addition molding liquid silica gel or peroxide vulcanized solid silica gel vulcanization molding;
2. Special silicone glue for screen printing (such as KL-3636AB), after standing for 10 minutes, apply hot melt adhesive film or spray hot melt adhesive powder;
3. Put them in the oven and bake at 90°C*10 minutes, and the hot melt glue and silica gel will be instantly compounded together;
4. Die cutting;
5. It can be heated and pressurized with the cloth.
Advantages: The silicone machine is fast, the silicone glue can increase the efficiency of the finished product more than twice, and the yield rate is also significantly improved;
New silicone trademark production process: directly use silicone glue
1. Through silicone machine, silicone trademark label vulcanization molding: optional addition molding liquid silicone or peroxide vulcanized solid silicone vulcanization molding;
2. Special silicone glue for screen printing, put it on the fabric after standing for 10 minutes;
3. Put them in the oven and bake at 90°C*10 minutes, and the fabric and silica gel are instantly combined into one.
Advantages: the easiest and quickest.
1. The silicone machine should avoid another type of silicone rubber organotin catalyst during the operation, otherwise the catalyst of this product will fail and the rubber will not be vulcanized. The chemical substances that may cause the rubber of this product to not vulcanize include amines, compounds containing sulfur and phosphorus, and some metal salts.
2. The silicone machine should avoid moisture intrusion during storage and use. The storage period is more than 6 months.
3. The apparent viscosity of silicone machine may increase during storage, but its fluidity can be restored under shear (stirring).
There are generally 3 reasons for this situation in silicone machine:
(1) The silicone machine did not deal with the mold (product model) reasonably in the early stage. Therefore, the mold must be processed before the mold is opened. For example, if the surface of the mold is rough or the mold is very complicated, you must polish it smoothly or clean it, and then apply the release agent evenly. Commonly used release agents include petrolatum, detergent, liquid paraffin and so on. In actual operation, different mold release agents can be applied according to the material of the mold type.
(2) Once the curing agent is unevenly stirred in the silicone machine, pour it into the mold, and dry one piece at a time.
(3) Mold sticking will occur if the mold is not completely dried out.
Dong Guan Do Hearts Technology Co.,Ltd has focused on the development and production of silicone machines for several years. And it commits to provide perfect service for every customer from all over the world.