Views: 0 Author: Dongguan Do Hearts Technology Co.,ltd. Publish Time: 2022-09-14 Origin: www.doheartsmachine.com
Silicone phone cases have various styles and bright colors, and are more and more popular and loved by young people. Do you know the advantages and disadvantages of silicone phone cases?
What are the advantages of silicone mobile phone cases?
1. Very soft and comfortable to touch, which is one of the important reasons for the popularity of mobile phone cases
2. Strong protection. Silicone has good elasticity, which has a good buffering effect on shocks and drops, and can protect the phone well.
3. Long service cycle: UV-resistant, high-temperature resistant, and not easy to deform, can be used for a long time.
4. Good insulation: Silicone is an insulator, so it is relatively safe for mobile phone users.
5. Rich colors: Silicone mobile phones can be very rich in colors and can be made into various favorite patterns.
What are the disadvantages of silicone mobile phone cases?
1. Poor thermal conductivity: The silicone phone case is a high-density material, so its thermal conductivity is very high, so that it is easy to damage the phone when using the silicone case in summer, affecting the service life of the phone.
2. It is not easy to clean: Silicone has a certain adsorption capacity, and it becomes difficult to clean when there are stolen goods adsorbed on the mobile phone case, such as ink, paint and other dirt, and the gaps are easy to trap dust, which affects the aesthetics of the mobile phone.